Tuesday, December 30, 2008

When is my brother coming?

Last week, I tagged along with my mommy and daddy to the hospital to check on my little brother in mommy's tummy. They had prepped me about the visit by telling me that I will get to meet doctor auntie there and that I will be able to listen to my brother's heart beat. Since I feel little shy when I meet strangers, they were also trying to teach me about what and how I can converse with the doctor. They suggested that I can ask the doctor about when will my brother come and how is he doing, etc. Of course, they did not expect that I will remember any of it and that I will actually talk to the doctor. Little did they know that they were in for a pleasant surprise. When the doctor called us in, the first thing I did on seeing the doctor was to ask "When is my brother coming?" in my broken English.. My mommy and daddy were surprised and smiling and explained the doctor what I was asking :) The doctor and I soon became friends. She even gave me her stethoscope to listen to my own and daddy's heart beat.

No comments: