Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Final quarter of 3rd year of my life

Hello !

I just turned 3 last week and am all excited to be a big girl.

* This past quarter has been very festive with lots of birthday parties, Diwali celebration, Halloween fun and Christmas preparation.
* My latest activities include jigsaw puzzle, playing with my little kitchen and making mess :)
* I insist on doing lot of things myself like eating, changing clothes, putting on socks, sometimes playing, etc and I shout if anyone touches me while I am doing them :)
* I am getting better at going to school and can understand and speak lot of English words and sentences now.
* I am getting the hang of animated movies, although it is hard for me to sit at one place to watch the entire movie.
* My little brother will soon be here and I can't wait to play with him and share all my toys. I am going to be a good big sister - at least so they say and believe :)

This is my last quarterly update email to you. With all the added responsibilities of being a 'didi' and the school work, I will be pretty busy. Besides, I am sure you are bored of reading my emails too :) If you would like to read about what I am upto, you can continue to check out my blog.

Check out my pictures from this past quarter :


Love,
Kavya

No comments: