Saturday, October 25, 2008

Mischief to be remembered for ever

This afternoon, mommy had stepped out for an errand and daddy was in the shower. I was all by myself - playing in the room. Then I got hold of Vicks bottle - the balm that you use when you have cold or headache. I have always enjoyed opening the bottle and smelling it. I would also take it to mommy and daddy and make them smell it. Since mommy and daddy were not around, I got this idea that may be the wall would like to have some of it. So, I opened the bottle and rubbed half of the bottle contents on the wall. Some of it also ended up on my cheeks and soon it started burning. But since I knew I had done something wrong, I just sat there - waiting for daddy to figure out my mischief. Soon, daddy was out of the shower and noticed what I had done. He as very mad and scolded me. He immediately took me to a sink and tried to remove all the vicks from my cheeks - I had already started crying by then. He also tried to clean the wall - but since this is so sticky, the remains will be seen on the wall for many more days and months to come :)

No comments: