Saturday, March 01, 2008

My little mischief

This evening when my parents were busy with something, I quietly turned on the stair lights and went upstairs. Then I turned on the lights of mommy-daddy's bedroom and went to the small "mandir" (temple) that they have in their room. I knew they had some "prasad" in a box near the mandir and I love that prasad very much. So, I tried to open that box, but the lid was too tight to open it fully. I managed to open it a little just from one side - enough to put one of my hands inside. I pulled out couple of pieces of the prasad and put them in my mouth very quickly. Soon there after, my mom came running looking for me and caught me red-handed with the prasad still in my mouth and also all over my hands and mouth (Ooops!) I could see that she had very confused looks on her face. She wanted to laugh but at the same time she wanted to scold me - so she didn't quite know how to react. She called my dad and told him about my mischief and we all burst out laughing :)

No comments: